Bike & Bus Program
Riding the bus doesn’t have to mean leaving the bike at home. Each Mountain Line vehicle is equipped with a bike rack that holds two or three bikes, so riders can “Bike and Bus” their way around town. Just follow these easy guidelines for a safe “Bike and Bus” experience:
- Bicycles are transported at no charge when accompanied by a fare-paying rider.
- Bicycle racks are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Remove bulky items from your bike before boarding the bus.
- Passengers are responsible for unfolding the bike rack and loading, securing and removing the bicycle from the bus, and for refolding the bike rack
- Passengers must inform the driver when they will be removing a bicycle.
Attaching your bike.