Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (“NAIPTA” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://mountainline.az.gov/ (our “Website”)  or use our mobile application FLGRide (our “App”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- Though our App, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected:
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by NAIPTA or any third party;
- By any third party, including through any application or content provider (i.e., mobile application providers such as iTunes or the Google Play store), or any party that may link to or be accessible from our Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website or App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Website or in our App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any interactive or public comment features of our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information form or about a child under 13, please contact us at (928) 779-6624.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by sending us an email or filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information that you provide to us will only be used to respond to your inquiry and to analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another government agency or person who is better situated to answer your question. We may collect information that is used for analysis and statistical purposes that assist NAIPTA manage the services that we offer.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and dates of access.
This information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and the services that NAIPTA offers.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Persistent Cookies. We do not use persistent cookies to collect permanent information. We may use persistent cookies (which would reside on the user’s computer or device) to increase ease of use. Such a cookie might contain the user’s ID number, thereby relieving the user of having to enter the number. Under this circumstance, we will only use persistent cookies when you give your permission.
- Non-Persistent Cookies. We use non-persistent cookies in applications (such as the online job application) that keep track of a user’s online session and make it possible for you to complete a form or use a function, but this cookie disappears when you finish filling out an application, or searching a database.
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To present our App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information.
- To contractors, service provides, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide that information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to governmental or regulatory requests.
As a governmental agency, we are governed by public records laws. Any information that we receive through use of our Website or App is subject to the same provisions as information provided to us on paper. Otherwise, we do not share personal identifying information with any third party without your permission.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, statistical analysis, and demographic information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside parties unless we are legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or to us by email. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
By Mail: NAIPTA
3773 N Kaspar Dr.
Flagstaff, Arizona 86004
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Telephone: (928) 779-6624