Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (“Mountain Line” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy (“Policy”).
This policy describes the types of information Mountain Line may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://mountainline.az.gov/ (our “Website”)  or use our mobile application (our “App”), and Mountain Line’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- Though our App, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected:
- By Mountain Line offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Mountain Line or any third party;
- By any third party, including through any application or content provider (i.e., mobile application providers such as iTunes or the Google Play store), or any party that may link to or be accessible from our Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website or App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Website or in our App. Mountain Line does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features/registers on the Website, use any interactive or public comment features of our Website, or provide any information about yourself to Mountain Line, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Mountain Line learns personal information has been collected or received from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, Mountain Line will delete that information. If you believe Mountain Line might have any information form or about a child under 13, please contact Mountain Line at (928) 779-6624.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by sending us an email or filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Mountain Line.
Information that you provide to Mountain Line will only be used to respond to your inquiry and to analyze trends. Mountain Line may redirect your message to another government agency or person who is better situated to answer your question. Mountain Line may collect information that is used for analysis and statistical purposes that assist Mountain Line manage the services that Mountain Line offer.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, Mountain Line may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and dates of access.
This information Mountain Line collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps Mountain Line to improve our Website and the services that Mountain Line offers.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Persistent Cookies. Mountain Line does not use persistent cookies to collect permanent information. Mountain Line may use persistent cookies (which would reside on the user’s computer or device) to increase ease of use. Such a cookie might contain the user’s ID number, thereby relieving the user of having to enter the number. Under this circumstance, Mountain Line will only use persistent cookies when you give your permission.
- Non-Persistent Cookies. Mountain Line uses non-persistent cookies in applications (such as the online job application) that keep track of a user’s online session and make it possible for you to complete a form or use a function, but this cookie disappears when you finish filling out an application, or searching a database.
How We Use Your Information.
Mountain Line uses information collected about you that you provide to Mountain Line, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To present our App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information.
Mountain Line may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To contractors, service provides, and other third parties Mountain Line uses to support Mountain Line’s services and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Mountain Line discloses it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Mountain Line when you provide that information
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to governmental or regulatory requests.
As a governmental agency, Mountain Line is governed by public records laws. Any information that Mountain Line receives through use of our Website or App is subject to the same provisions as information provided to Mountain Line on paper. Otherwise, Mountain Line does not share personal identifying information with any third party without your permission.
Mountain Line may disclose without restriction aggregated information about Mountain Line’s users, statistical analysis, and demographic information that does not identify any individual. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside parties unless Mountain Line i legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
Mountain Line has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Mountain Line is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Mountain Line endeavors to protect your personal information, Mountain Line cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or to Mountain Line by email. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Mountain Line is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and/or Mountain Line’s privacy practices, or if you believe that Mountain Line is using your personal information for a purpose other than outlined in this Policy, please contact Mountain Line at:
By Mail: Mountain Line
3773 N Kaspar Dr.
Flagstaff, Arizona 86004
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Telephone: (928) 779-6624